Thursday, May 30, 2013

Awesomeness. In its most Pure Form.

Okay, I don't advertise on here. But I am tonight.

I like good theatre. I like seeing people succeed at their dreams. But sometimes, everyone needs a little boost. My good friend Aaron is trying to get funding to start up his first live theatre production (college excluded). He has 20 hours to go and needs less than $1,200 to meet his fundraising goal and lock in the space for his show.

You don't need to like live theatre. But if you've ever had dream, you know sometimes everyone needs a hand getting their's started. Every dollar counts. I will make up for this egregious breach of blog etiquette with Egg McMuffins.

Enough Egg McMuffins to feed a village. Just click on the link below. If you are broke as a joke, you can donate as little as $1. It will still help.

It's like Six Degrees From Kevin Bacon, but with Talent.

YOU SCROLLED TOO FAR!! ^^THAT IS THE LINK!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment